Like to hear from you swim, surf, sun, beach, discover, history… All attractions waiting for you in İzmir City. Cesme, Alacati, Selcuk call you…
We start to counting
- Cesme is a unique holiday region of our country. In the famous beach Ilica, Ayayorgi, you can enjoy the cool sea and fresh wind always relieve the coastline. Pretty crowded at night with a nice meal or a stroll toward the harbor from the fountain in the center of the castle will be quite pleasant.
- Seashore with winds constantly frequented by surfers can take classes at Babylon Alacati. You can visit Alacati Market. Moreover, giving a welcome break Streets in Alacati, you’ll love to sit you will find many nice cafes.
- 1700 domed rest of the shops in the bazaar, where a combination of modern china shop of kilims, cafes over the fishermen will see many shops closed and open.
- Cigli Sasali resort located in natural parks, not only in animals with existing thousand trees and hundreds of plant species it can also allow you spend a pleasant time. Gone the first elephant born in Turkey cute “Don’t forget to visit Izmir” (Small elephant’s name is Izmir also given by İzmir people)
- Don’t forget to visit Ephesus. 3d biggest archeological city of the world. And also since 2015, it is one place of Unesco.
- Another place Unesco is Pergamum… With huge theatre, healthy places (Asclepios) and the other…
- Make a boat trip. Where you want… You can choose Cesme, Gumuldur, Seferihisar, Foca all coast side… You can find one or more boats for refreshing and enjoy with Aegean sea.
- Don’t miss at Kordon (a famous place for Izmir people) sunset or sunshine. You can sit at any restaurant or cafe. Taste our delicious traditional dishes and warm you with İzmir sun.
- Take a boat to a pass to Izmir’s other side (Karsıyaka). You are ready to discover Izmir at the sea. All city is in front of you.
- Don’t forget to taste Uykuluk, Kokorec, Midye, Sea Foods all dishes our multicultural kitchen.