ephesus latrina

Where they craped?

In ancient world of Rome, Where they craped? First, one million of the population was seen in the city of  Rome there was just 5 percent of the population had a toilet personnel. That was crap remaining 95 percent portion of the public place. Only wealthy Romans had the luxury of a private bathroom in their home. […]

Read more