Ephesus Archeological Site

Questions and Answer about Ephesus Archeological Site Ephesus archaeological site information is here for foreign people like tourists or some ex-pat in Turkey. You can find our question/answer about Ephesus and also we are updating every 3 mounts our page.

Read More

Smyrna

Smyrna comes from Amazons. Philippos II BC He succeeded in bringing together the Greek city-states in Corinth in 338 and decided to engage in a vengeance war against the Persians from the Corinthian Union. Upon the killing of Philippos II shortly after this decision, BC. Aleksandros III, whose son will go down in history as […]

Read More

Ephesus Museum

Ephesus Museum in Sel├žuk, Izmir Ephesus Museum, Ephesus and nearby Mycenaean, Archaic, Classical, Hellenistic, Roman, Byzantine, Seljuk, and Ottoman-era beside important works. Since the Ephesus Museum is predominantly a museum exhibiting the works of an ancient city, it prefers to display the works according to the find locations instead of a chronological and typological exhibition. […]

Read More

Izmir Turkey Tourism

Izmir Turkey Tourism With its natural and historical beauties, climate conditions suitable for tourism, sufficient accommodation, and transportation infrastructure, ─░zmir is one of our provinces with the highest tourism potential.Despite the fact that our city has started tourism in the recent sense when we examine its historical features, it is always seen that it is […]

Read More

Izmir Tourist Information

Izmir Tourist Information Izmir Tourist Information: Glass and glasswork history studies, examine the source of glasswork as the Mediterranean and its surroundings. Egyptians colored, created many uses, from jewelry to coffin making. European countries also learned from Egypt that they bought the glass in its previously processed form. In Turks, glasswork has been done since […]

Read More

Izmir Tourist Places

Izmir Tourist Places Izmir tourist places will find that the best way to sightsee in Izmir is to simply take a walk around the city center and the Konak Square, as well as the waterfront Kordon and the coast, where some very pleasant natural beaches await. For impressive views, take a ride on the Ascensor […]

Read More

Izmir Turkey Tourist Attractions

Izmir Turkey Tourist Attractions A Greek word, Agora, has meanings such as ÔÇťgathered place, city square, the marketplace, market placeÔÇŁ. It is known that in ancient times, the city was the focal point of the city, where art was concentrated and many social events took place, as well as the commercial, political and religious functions […]

Read More

Pergamon Museum

Pergamon Museum ACROPOLIS (Pergamon Museum) Pergamon is a hill settlement. Urbanism in the city constitutes a unique example of a city order in terms of form and planning, which is largely due to topographic necessity. The absence of a natural flatness in Pergamon made it necessary to gain space by terracing the land from the […]

Read More

Izmir Tourism

Izmir Tourism Izmir often spelled Izmir in English, is a metropolitan city in the western extremity of Anatolia. It is the third most populous city in Turkey, after Istanbul and Ankara, and the second-largest urban agglomeration on the Aegean Sea after Athens, Greece. ─░zmir’s metropolitan area extends along the outlying waters of the Gulf of […]

Read More

Where they craped?

In ancient world of Rome, Where they craped? First, one million of the population was seen in the city of ┬áRome there was just 5 percent of the population┬áhad toilet personnel.┬áThat was crap remaining 95 percent portion of the public place. Only wealthy Romans had the luxury of a private bathroom in their home. The […]

Read More